Montessori at home with baby (0-12 months)
Click on the photo for zoom
Utilizing the principles and tools of the Montessori method, renowned educators Simone Davies and Junnifa Uzodike help us understand the needs of the baby, help him develop and lay the foundations for a healthy relationship that will accompany us for a lifetime. With hundreds of tips and examples, photos and useful tables, you will learn how:
• Prepare for parenting role physically, emotionally and spiritually.
• Observe your baby to understand his real needs, without stress and prejudice.
• Design your home properly so that there are places where nothing is forbidden.
• Organize Montessori activities that enhance the baby's language and motor development with respect for his own growth rate.
• Help the baby feel safe and confident.