Production of written speech at the 2nd grade of elementary school
Click on the photo for zoom
Following the material of the textbook, the "Production of written speech" includes in each section:
• Presentation and commentary on speech production issues.
• Detailed examples for understanding the theory.
• Texts from literature, newspapers, the internet, magazines and elsewhere, which are related to the topics of the respective section of the textbook.
• Exercises and topics of written speech production, where the student is asked to apply what he has been taught theoretically and to produce texts himself.
• Exercises with the grammatical and syntactic phenomena of each section, the answers to which are given at the end of the book.