Grammar and Syntax of 6th grade of elementary school
Click on the photo for zoom
This book presents in an easy-to-use and methodical way the material of grammar and basic syntactic phenomena of the modern Greek language, as they are given in the new textbook "Grammar of the 6th and 6th grade".
Each chapter includes:
• Theory with observations and remarks on its most difficult points.
• Various examples.
• Aggregate tables on the spelling of suffixes.
• Exercises whose answers are at the end of the book.
Especially for the verbs, apart from the above, we quote at the end of the book:
• 33 detailed tables with clitic models.
• List of Basic Verbs for Primary (approximately 1,000 verbs of modern Greek) for which we refer to the corresponding gradient tables.
• Initial Verb Tenses that have a special inflection.