Expression - Exhibition of the 1st grade of high school
Click on the photo for zoom
• The theory of the textbook, in a documentary and concise way.
• Answers to the textbook exercises. Alternative answers to a question are often given so that the student can make comparisons and take a more critical approach to language teaching.
• Supplementary exercises that correspond to the typology of the textbook exercises.
• Questions for short-term tests as well as questions for evaluation criteria lasting two hours, which are in line with the new spirit of the exams, as reflected in the questions of the Themes Bank. The book also lists topics from the Themes Bank and provides indicative answers.
• Answers to all the supplementary exercises and the evaluation criteria.
• Epimeter with the most basic new data of language teaching (style suitability, effectiveness).